Tuesday, February 15, 2011


1.       Are you regularly (5 nights a week or more) getting in bed at or before 10pm?
2.       If not, will you commit to getting in bed by 10pm (or as close as possible) this week?

And since there was a problem with Tuesdays email (please let me know if you didn’t get it and I’ll resend it to you), I’m attaching the ways you can earn points from that email as well:

From TUESDAY:
1.        If you’ve gotten in bed earlier than usual or squeezed in extra minutes (or hours), email me and earn 10 points for EVERY DAY YOU DO THIS!  Or if you are already getting 8 hours, email me and earn points for every day you continue to do this.
2.       List one thing you can do differently this week to insure you get an extra 30 – 60 minutes.





No comments:

Post a Comment